Saturday 16 April 2011

New bag!

Alas, commuting has taken it's toll on my wheelie bag. For a week or two I had started noticing that my laptop case was looking a bit dusty. I just thought it was my DIY lining on the inside of my wheelie bag coming off. Turns out there was a huge hole at the bottom of the bag near one of the wheels. I had been dragging my laptop along the floor all this time!!!!!!!!

I have since gotten a new one and it is no way as good as what I had - the compartments are too small, I have to put my lunchbox in sidewards, and I can't haul shopping in it either. The upside is that it is designed to hold a laptop so it is all protected, and the wheels are a bit bigger.

Maybe I should ditch it and go more high-tech - there are now bags you can get with solar panels that can generate energy to charge up your laptop (check out Voltaic):




Pretty cool no? Now if only it had wheels and I could haul shopping with it that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment